Deadline: 6 June 2022.
A freelance opportunity for a young artist to research new audiences and use digital tools and craftivism to engage a new intersectional community.
Fee: £4500 (incl VAT) for 30 days work. (Approx 1.25 days per week.)
Deadline for applications: 9am Monday 6th June 2022.
When: June – December 2022.
Where: TBC (To include office and event work in Birmingham).
To watch a video explaining the application process and questions, please click here.
Could you use digital tools and creativity to help other young people share their stories and get their voice heard?
- Aged 18-25?
- Living in the West Midlands?
- An artist or maker? This could be a craft maker, visual artist, film maker or performance artist?
- Interested in the way that overlapping social identities (gender, race class, sexuality, ability, religion etc.) can impact individual experience; intersectionality?
- Interested in the experience of disabled young people?
- Interested in craftivism?
Download the job description and application form below.
Please complete Equal Opportunities form via this link.