27 Jun Bee Friendly workshop
What will pupils do?
- Learn some facts about bees.
- Make a hanging bee out of metal
- Plant some flower seeds to grow at home
What are the details?
- Workshops can take place between now and 21st July. Arrangements are flexible. Please let us know you preferred time.
- Workshops last 1 and 2 hours and will be led by DBS checked young artists.
The sessions could form part of a whole class lesson or be delivered to an existing creative or environmental club during the school day or after school.
Making for Change is supported by Birmingham City Council and Arts Council England.