21 Jun Celebrating 30 years of Craftspace
30th Anniversary Prize Draw
We’ve got some fantastic prizes in our prize draw which is part of our 30th Anniversary fundraising campaign.
We have a target of £50,000 to raise during our 30th celebrations which will help Craftspace achieve even more in the future.
- The ‘Bear’ Ring by Made in the Middle artist Dauvit Alexander retailing at £130
- A Poetic Landscape Brooch by Made in the Middle artist Michala Gyetvia, £35
- A striking Sue Dyer vase £90
- An enamel workshop with Shelanu for you and 3 friends, early 2018.
- A beautiful pair of Jane Moore drop earrings; oxidised silver and enamel, retailing at £192
- Voucher for a workshop with paper artist Jennifer Collier at Unit 12, Staffordshire
- A Jennifer Collier ‘Gloves’ paperwork kit
- A voucher for upto 20 people to attend a Pinch Pot ‘Create some Pottery’ workshop in the beautiful location of Eastnor Pottery worth £300.00
- An ‘I Made it’ girls with power tools workshop at Dual Works, Jewellery Quarter in Spring 2018
- Libby Ward’s Preserved Moss Earrings retailing at £75
- Melanie Tomlinson’s colourful Goldcrest & Robin Brooches £30 each (see images below)
- A Zoe Robertson Brooch from the Made in the Middle collection; £90
- 1 place on a day long Willow Workshop in March 2018 with artist Iris Bertz, including lunch, retailing at £95
- A woven willow bowl made by Iris Bertz, retailing at £40