20 Sep 30th Anniversary Prize Draw ticket
Help us reach our £50,000 target and support Craftspace as we move into our next 30 years.
Prizes range from making experiences and workshops and beautiful pieces of craft and include:
- The ‘Bear’ Ring by Made in the Middle artist Dauvit Alexander retailing at £130 (see images)
- An enamel workshop with Shelanu for you and 3 friends, early 2018.
- Voucher for a workshop with paper artist Jennifer Collier at Unit 12, Staffordshire
- A voucher for upto 20 people to attend a Pinch Pot ‘Create some Pottery’ workshop in the beautiful location of Eastnor Pottery worth £300.00
- Libby Ward’s Preserved Moss Earrings retailing at £75 (see images)
- Melanie Tomlinson’s colourful Goldcrest & Robin Brooches £30 each (see images)
- A Zoe Robertson Brooch from the Made in the Middle collection; £90
Your ticket will be sent by email.
Please contact us if you are outside of the UK, to pay by cheque or bank transfer or if you would like to purchase multiple items.
Click ‘BUY NOW’ to add the prize draw ticket to your basket and to pay using PayPal (you don’t need a PayPal account).
The prize draw is open to all residents in the UK over the age of 16 excluding employees of Craftspace.